Read our Annual Report 2014.
View the financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2015 and the Form 990 for the year ended 30 June 2015.
View Disclosure Information Related to U.S. State Solicitation Requirements for Charitable Contributions.
A copy of the latest financial information about this organisation and registration filed by this organisation may be obtained by contacting us at:
International Crisis Group
708 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
or as follows:
- Florida – SC No.CH19888 A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELP-FLA.
- Maryland – For the cost of postage and copying documents and information filed under the Maryland charitable organizations law can be obtained from the Secretary of State.
- Michigan – MICS No. 23252.
- New Jersey – INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 1-973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET.
- New York – Upon request, from the Office of the Attorney General Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- Virginia – From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington – From the Washington Secretary of State at 1-800-332-4483. The registration required by the state charitable solicitation act is on file with the Secretary of State’s office.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN A STATE DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF CRISIS GROUP BY THAT STATE.